From Langkawi with Love!

Salam.. 

I'm here at Telaga Tujuh Waterfall. The view is soooo nice make me feel like sharing with you guys. It has being a while since I blended with nature. Makes me feel so good to be back here in Langkawi exploring places I haven't get chance to visit from previous trip. 




It's their first time to explore Langkawi. I'm so happy looking at their smile & laugh playing in the water. We almost cancel the trip to this waterfall as I'm not feeling well. But look at them, I pull myself together & find a strength to climb the staircase. Worth! 😜

We are back to Malibest for an evening nap before hitting the beach for sunset. 


Love, Nadia.
Cenang beach, 21.11.2014
7pm.

1 comment:

Izan said...

babe..lamanya i da x baca blog2 tmsuk blog u. hehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails